What are the licenses required for entertainments at weddings / cocktail parties / other events?

All events with entertainment can be conducted at Interlink Banquets, once applicable licenses are procured in accordance with
the local mandated laws. Our empanelled event planners / decorators, who understand the specific nature of each event,
will advise on the applicable licenses accordingly.